List of current job openings & job description
We are always looking for talented, passionate and innovative people to join our team. Please check back as we will be posting current job opportunities as they become available.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current list of jobs available
Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager position develops, implements and manages quality systems designed to ensure continuous production of advanced composite materials and applications consistent with established standards, customer specifications, regulatory compliance and production goals. The position is a hands-on manager who manages one quality technician.
Ensures a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigates (and corrects) customer issues and complaints relating to quality. Monitors products for quality and consistency.
- Evaluates the company’s product specifications and examines them to customer requirements. Sets quality assurance compliance objectives to achieve stated targets.
- Promotes performance improvement and quality assurance programs throughout the organization.
- Ensures product compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Identifies, evaluates, and executes tests and procedures in accordance with quality standards for manufactured and purchased material.
- Interviews, hires and trains department personnel. Assists in training and promoting quality standards throughout the organization. Develops team to deliver the highest standards in quality and technical integrity.
- Verifies departmental processes are followed.
- Writes management and technical reports.
- Develop test lab; identify standards and train personnel
- Ensures health, safety and cleanliness standards are followed.
- onducts periodic review of processes and adjusts as necessary
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Ensures products meet or exceed established quality and regulatory standards.
- Informs stakeholders of quality issues.
- Maintains QA/QC testing plan and documents results.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; and/or three to five years related quality management experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and on-line reporting sites.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Moderate chemistry knowledge
- Familiarity with lab equipment (EC/pH meters, Spectrophotometer, GCMS, ICP)
- Ability to motivate and develop personnel
- Organizing, planning, and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Good statistical and numerical ability
- Detailed oriented
- Hazardous material experience helpful
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, and talk for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is sometimes required to walk and lift or move up to 40 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderately noisy to noisy.
- The work environment is typically indoors and outdoors, an open warehouse setting subject to extreme shifts in temperature.
Botanicare offers a complete benefits package, including competitive health and wellness package; 401k with company match; short and long term disability plans; flexible PTO plan; and a casual and fun work environment.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls or third party agencies.