Part of the CNS17® family. CNS17 Ripe is a highly concentrated, economical nutrient that produces premium results for both commercial and small scale growers. The Ripe Formula was developed to maximize crop potential and quality in fruiting and flowering plants during the final growth phase. Replacing CNS17 Bloom with CNS17 Ripe for the final two weeks before harvest reduces nitrogen to a minimum level while maintaining phosphorous and potassium within ideal ranges. This specialty formula promotes ripening along with increased flower size, density, and essential oil production.
CNS17 Ripe- N 1.0%, P 5.0%, K 4.0%, Ca 1.0%, Mg 0.5%, Mn 0.005%
Can be used with Pure Blend Tea, Liquid Karma, Sweet, Rhizo Blast, Silica Blast, soil, coco, or hydro.
Use Grow, Bloom or Ripe formulas depending on the plant stage of growth. Application rates are recommended on product label, feed sheets and /or nutrient calculator and range from 0-25 ml per gallon depending on the stage of growth. If growing in nutrient fortified potting soil or using supplements, reduce application rate by 25%. Use with Botanicare’s Pure Blend Tea for even better results.
Home Garden- General Plant Food:
- Grow: Add 10 ml as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix.
- Bloom: Add 10 ml per gallon of water as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix.
- Ripe: Add 5 ml per gallon of water as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix.
- Grow: use in fertigation at a ratio of 1:200. Suitable for a wide range of vegetables, fruit, and flower crops.
- Bloom: use in fertigation at ratio of 1:200. Suitable for a wide range of vegetable, fruit, and flower crops.
- If using DWC systems decrease nutrient strength by 50-57%.
- Can be used with Pure Blend Tea, Liquid Karma, Sweet, Rhizo Blast, Silica Blast, soil, coco, or hydro.