The CNS17® Family — High Yield. Low Cost.
No other product offers such a complete range of elements in a single bottle while priced at less than half most major competitors. CNS17 is a high yielding, economical nutrient that provides everything plants need in one-part grow, bloom, and ripening formulas.
CNS17® BLOOM FORMULA — CNS17 Bloom is highly concentrated, cost effective, and produces premium results for the commercial grower and hobbyist. Formulated for all grow media, the NPK ratio in CNS17 Bloom was designed to provide specific critical elements to support heavily fruiting and flowering crops. This allows phosphorus and potassium levels to be maximized without leading to toxicity or nutrient burn. CNS17 Bloom formula also combines calcium, sulfates, and trace minerals to provide a complete and balanced spectrum of plant nutrients throughout the entire bloom phase.
CNS17® GROW FORMULA — CNS17 Grow is highly concentrated and cost effective while still providing elevated levels of essential elements proven critical to optimize plant growth. The proper ratio of nitrogen to potassium supports increased root development and sturdier vegetative growth to build the foundation for bigger, vigorous plants. CNS17 is made using a proprietary fertilizer production technology which allows it to contain sufficient levels of micro and macronutrients in a single bottle, while remaining stable in a highly concentrated suspension.
CNS17® RIPE — CNS17 Ripe is a highly concentrated, economical nutrient that produces premium results for both commercial and small scale growers. The Ripe Formula was developed to maximize crop potential and quality in fruiting and flowering plants during the final growth phase. Replacing CNS17 Bloom with CNS17 Ripe for the final two weeks before harvest reduces nitrogen to a minimum level while maintaining phosphorous and potassium within ideal ranges. This specialty formula promotes ripening along with increased flower size, density, and essential oil production.
Can be used with Pure Blend Tea, Liquid Karma, Sweet, Rhizo Blast, Silica Blast, soil, coco, or hydro.
Use Grow, Bloom or Ripe formulas depending on the plant stage of growth. Application rates are recommended on product label, feed sheets and /or nutrient calculator and range from 0-25 ml per gallon depending on the stage of growth. If growing in nutrient fortified potting soil or using supplements, reduce application rate by 25%. Use with Botanicare’s Pure Blend Tea for even better results.
Home Garden- General Plant Food:
- Grow: Add 10 ml as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix.
- Bloom: Add 10 ml per gallon of water as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix.
- Ripe: Add 5 ml per gallon of water as a general plant food. Water into soil or potting mix.
- Grow: use in fertigation at a ratio of 1:200. Suitable for a wide range of vegetables, fruit, and flower crops.
- Bloom: use in fertigation at ratio of 1:200. Suitable for a wide range of vegetable, fruit, and flower crops.
- If using DWC systems decrease nutrient strength by 50-57%.
- Can be used with Pure Blend Tea, Liquid Karma, Sweet, Rhizo Blast, Silica Blast, soil, coco, or hydro.