Use these plugs in soil or soilless hydrogardening applications. Readygro Plugs are manufactured using a proprietary composting method which produces natural, beneficial fungi.
Tips for cloning success
- Pro tip – Foliar spray mother plant with Seaplex® (4ml/32oz) one week before cuts are taken.
- Use sterile tools (very important, please ensure your tools are cleaned often, even between cuts).
- Do not leave standing water. Remove excess water after plugs have soaked for 10 min.
- Do not pull the cutting out of the plug to see if roots have formed. Be patient.
- Keep the environment humid but not wet. Vents at the top should remain closed until roots appear.
- On a daily basis, ensure Readygro plugs are well hydrated.
- If rooting in a cool environment, a heat mat may help your success.
- The rootzone temperature should be around 78 degrees.
- Once a fibrous root system has formed, transplant cutting into desired grow media.